10 Things You Should Not Expect from Your Spouse
In tonight's Enjoy Being Married teleclass, I'll be talking about how to get more of your needs met (without cheating). Key to this is knowing what's reasonable to expect from your husband or wife and what's not.
Here are ten things you should not expect:
- Vacations that involve being in a bass boat at dawn
- Weekly tile grout scrubbing
- Even one foot rub
- A clean diaper on the baby when you finish your bath
- Trash removal before it stinks
- A home in the best neighborhood you two can afford
- Home-cooked meals
- Love notes in your laptop bag
- A hug at the airport
- Thoughtful birthday gifts
What's the point in being married then, you ask? Call in tonight at 9 pm EDT for the answers or check back here next week.